Thursday 7 February 2013

W7 Photo Shoot, Budge (t) Proof Foundation

 
Happy Thursday! Only one more day to go til the weekend!
I've recently discovered this foundation and as its such an amazing bargain buy I felt compelled to share it with you!
I picked this up in my local pharmacy the other day on a whim. As everyone knows W7 is one of the cheaper brands but I've actually been impressed by a few of their products! I love the packaging, for such a purse friendly brand I always find the packaging to be sturdy and as for the products themselves there are several of the products I've tried and I just can't fault them. I was actually amazed by this foundation! It claims to be 'budge proof for up to 16 hours' and I can tell you that it is! The coverage and lasting power that this foundation provides is astounding considering it only cost €2.99!
The foundation comes in a frosted glass bottle with a matt black lid, it definitely doesn't look like it comes from a budget brand. The only flaw I can find with the sleek packaging is that there is no pump, thats all well and good now but it wont be long before I'm hammering the bottle off the back of my hand!
The foundation itself is really creamy and blends so easily into my skin. Its got fantastic coverage and gives a flawless finish just as it promises! And if that wasn't enough to send you running to the chemist its smells really nice too! Its got a very subtle scent to it which I like.
I'm confident that I'll use up this foundation and I will definitely repurchase it again and again! It makes a great day to day foundation. For the price I would highly reccomend trying it, you only have €2.99 to loose!
Let me know if you have tried this foundation and what you think of it :)

 


3 comments:

  1. I definitely wanna get my hands on some of this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't regret it! I was impressed by the packaging alone, Once i tryed the actual product I knew it was love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bought some of this today, so excited to use it! Lovely review, glad your happy with it :)xx

    ReplyDelete