Since I've entered the beauty blogging world my wish list has significantly increased! I'm lusting after so much stuff that I'd need to win the lottery to even put a dent in it! Everytime I fire up the laptop I'm greeted by fabulous pictures and reviews of glorious products, my purse is quaking in it's boots! So, it's inspired me to make a wish list, I'm making this now with the intent of owning all these awe-inspiring products in 3 months and then reviewing them all to see just how worthy of my wish list they really were! If my boyfriends reading this, a few surprises off this list would REALLY put a smile on my face ;) Anyhow, lets get on with it!!
1. First up would have to be Benefit Fine One One! Its a blusher, a high-lighter and a lippy all in one, not to mention that the packaging is so beautiful it nearly brings a tear to the eye! Honestly, what's not to love?! I've been hearing such great things about this product and I absolutely can't wait to try it out for myself!! This will be sitting on my dressing table ASAP.
2. It was love at first sight (excuse the pun) with the Love Me Range from Smashbox, I was sold by the packaging alone! One piece that really caught my eye *ahem* was the Admire Me eyeshadow pallete. It's got such lovely wearable neutrals and nudes and I promise I will do exactly as it say's and I will love it!
3. Ok so this is probably going to be the hardest spend for me, I don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to spend £29.50 on a cleanser but if what I've heard is true then it'll be worth every penny! It's Shu Uemura Brightening Cleansing Oil. I've read so many reviews of this and the more I read the more I want it! Have you tried it? Do you think its worth the extortionate price?
4. Next up has to be Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette. I adore the colour of the blusher and a neat little palette that contains a bronzer, highligher and blusher all in one along with a lovely big mirror can't possibly be a bad thing! The swatches I've seen of the high-lighter look especially beautiful! I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay and they just keep getting better and better!
5. When it comes to skincare I like to try and use products that are as natural as possible, I love Burt's Bees as the products are always good quality and reasonably priced. I've been keeping an eye out for Burt's Bees Lemon & Vitamin E Bath & Body Oil but havn't been able to find it so looks like I'll have to do a spot of online shopping! :D I'm a big lover of long, relaxing pamper baths and I think this could be a nice new bathside buddie!
6. Even more Urban Decay (suprise, suprise), I'm not a fan of BB creams in general, I'm yet to find one that I actually like, so when I heard about Urban Decays All in One BB cream I got excited! They havn't let me down yet so I have high hopes for this BB cream, the sooner I get my mitts on it the better!
7. This is not a product, more should I say an experience? I really want to try a doctor fish pedicure! It's gross I know, The idea of them tiny fish noshing at the skin on my feet.. well the more thought I give it the more revolted I become, but oh am I intrigued!! Have you ever had one?
So that's my wishlist, I'll be very pleased with myself indeed if I get all these in the next 3 months! If you have any of them let me know what you think :)