Sunday 14 April 2013

Urban Decay Naked Flushed

Hello Ladies!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I've discovered so much since my last post that I don't even know where to begin! I've decided to start with the latest addition to my collection.

Urban Decay Naked Flushed


I am head over heels in love with this little beauty! My lovely best friend got it for me as a birthday present and it’s been reached for every day since! It consists of a bronzer, a highlighter and a blusher all presented in a nice sturdy little palette with a good sized mirror. It’s the perfect size for popping into your handbag!


As always with Urban Decay the pigmentation is amazing! You only need the gentlest of touches to get great results and it blends beautifully.  I especially love the highlighter. I’d even go as far as to say that it’s the best powder highlighter I've ever used! It leaves such a gorgeous dewy look to my skin and makes me look really fresh faced. It’s a soft pink shimmery champagne shade but it’s not OTT. The blusher is absolutely fab, its rose coloured with a hint of shimmer and it gives such a natural finish. I would say that its suitable for most skin tones. The bronzer is gorgeous and is great for fair skinned ladies like myself as it’s not too dark but can be built up easily for more colour. It’s a satin finish bronzer and gives a lovely golden sunkissed look.

(bronzer, highlighter, blusher)

I can't recommend this palette enough and at €26 its a great price for 3 really good quality products. All 3 products would be suitable for most skin tones and its such a versatile little palette, its perfect for day to day makeup or can be built up a bit for a stunning evening look. Well done Urban Decay, You've outdone yourselves again! I honestly can't say a bad thing about it!
Have you tried it yet? If so what did you think?

Zara
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment