Monday 29 April 2013

Aveeno Bath & Shower Oil

Aveeno Bath & Shower Oil


Hello Ladies,

Hope you're all keeping well, once again sorry for my absence, I've been having a hectic few weeks!
I've been meaning to share this with you all for a while now as I'm totally smitten with it (and on bottle number 3 may I add!!). I first bought it in boots as I'd been looking for a nice bath oil and I'm already quite well acquainted with the Aveeno range and so far I've always been impressed with it. I don't particularly suffer from dry skin but the difference this has made to me is unbelievable! 

The oil contains colloidal oatmeal which is known to moisturise, soften and soothe itchy skin, I've done a bit of research into it and it's meant to be great for sufferers of Eczema and Psoriasis as well as being good for sunburn, chicken pox and other itchy rashes. It's also suitable to use on babies and young children suffering from dry skin.

The oil itself  is amazing as it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and 'coated'. To use it in the bath you simply add 2 tablespoons to warm running water, the oil appears as a sort of gloopy brown liquid but once it  comes in contact with warm water it turns white and milky, I love that it turns my bath water white, it makes me feel like Cleopatra in her milk baths! Hehe! To use it in the shower you just massage the oil into your skin and rinse it off. The oil itself cleanses so theres no need for harsh shower gels or soaps. The oil smells amazing, I think it smells like babies (minus the poop), and I can smell it on my skin for the rest of the day yet its not over-powering. My skin is left feeling super soft and pampered and without the need to moisturise so its definitely a time saver!

It costs €9.74 (£8.19) for 250ml from boots and I have to say that it's well worth it, I'm definitely going to keep buying this again and again! Have you tried this? If so, what did you think?

Zara
xx

2 comments:

  1. I think I may need to purchase! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You most certainly do! :) You'll love it! xxx

      Delete